A lovely little side dish to serve with a range of meats or vegetables, or a dip that can be used as part of a snack platter.
- 1/2 cup greek style yoghurt - (I used five:am organic)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- freshly ground salt & pepper to taste
- In a small bowl whisk all the ingredients together
- Serve as a side dish, or dollop into to soup.
- I use this recipe as a great dipping sauce for meals like crumbed lamb, or chicken.
- It is also fantastic to dollop into soups.